To provide supported subsidized housing for individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless and who have a mental illness. The program works with private market landlords in the community acting in a liaison capacity to assist with providing access to safe, affordable and stable housing for consumers who are receiving community support services. This program provides:
- Safe affordable access to housing
- Community based private market housing
- Search for affordable housing
- Landlord/tenant resolution and tenancy support
- Supports to maintain housing in the community
Individuals with a mental illness living in Windsor and Essex County over the age of 16 who are involved in intensive case management with CMHA-WECB and/or other appropriate mental health services.
The regular scheduled hours for the services are between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday. Arrangements will be made to meet individual needs as requested.