The CMHA-WECB Community Partner of Distinction Award recognizes partnership and collaboration – essential requirements of health care delivery and community service. In appreciation of other organizations who demonstrate their commitment to close collaboration through formal or informal partnerships, the Partner of Distinction Award is presented each year at CMHA-WECB’s Annual Community Meeting to a team or organization that has shown significant support of CMHA-WECB’s mission and/or the advancement of the health care system in collaboration with others.
- Highly collaborative partner
- Organization/partner is a Champion of Change
- Organization/partner complements CMHA vision, mission, and core programs/services
- Organization/partner is client-centred
- Provides “transitions to wellness”
- Provides outstanding service/care for clients and assists in helping to access the healthcare system
- Work with clients to improve the quality of their life
Nomination process reviewed by internal CMHA committee (EMT + appropriate staff)
**Not all criteria needs to be met for consideration.
Please forward your nomination to Kim at mailto:email@example.com