Top Five Reasons to Become a CMHA Member Today!
- You will help make prevention a priority!
- You will help us educate the community about mental health and mental illness.
- You will receive exclusive member benefits.
- You will have Annual General Meeting voting privileges.
- You will help us improve the mental health of Windsor & Essex County.
What does a membership include?
Base Membership includes:
- Annual General Meeting voting privileges
- Right to be elected to CMHA Board of Governors
- Receive special invitations to CMHA events
- Receive ongoing communication from CMHA-WECB
- Invitations to Members only events
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Members will additional receive a quarterly “Mental Health Moment” – an opportunity for connection between CMHA-WECB and our supporters, as well as members and their networks.
|Individual Membership – $20.00|
|Household Membership – $50.00|
|Corporate Membership – $100.00|
How long is my membership valid?
Memberships are valid for one year but must be current in order to vote at the Annual General Meeting, held in September.
Can I become a long-term member today?
Yes. You can select a one-year membership or multiple years, up to five-years when applying or renewing your membership.
Register online today!