Community Outreach provides support and linkage to community mental health services for individuals with mental illness. This service works closely with emergency shelters and hostels in the community and provides outreach to homeless and others that may require services but are socially isolated.
- Assertive outreach and client identification
- Referral to case management
- Linkage to community services, such as primary care, income maintenance programs and housing
- Information and education
- Crisis intervention and prevention
- Medication support
Individuals with mental illness residing in Windsor-Essex County, over 16 years of age.
How To Access The Service
Referrals come from hospital, families, and community services. Please contact (519) 973-4435 for information.
This is a CMHA-WECB program.
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
The regular business hours are 8:30 to 4:30 at the agency Monday to Friday. Services are available until 8:00 pm Monday to Thursday by appointment.