There are many events happening throughout the community during Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Click the calendar dates below to learn more about each event and keep checking back as new events are continually being added. If you would like us to add your event to our calendar, please submit your event details here!
Download the Suicide Prevention Awareness Month PDF Version Calendar HERE!
Family Services Windsor-Essex is offering the following:
Walk-In Counselling Clinic Hours – Telephonic – Serving Windsor & Essex County
- Tuesday’s 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday’s 9:00am – 5:00pm
Income Tax Completion Service – Please see www.fswe.ca for full details.
- Drop-off or Mail-in – 5 Days/Week
Counselling Program – Serving Windsor & Essex County – NO WAIT LIST
- Individual/ Couple/ Family Therapy
- In-Person/ Telephone/ Video Format
- Call 519-966-5010 for inquiries and to register
- Sliding Fee Scale/ Benefit Coverage/ EAP Coverage/ Subsidies Available for those who qualify
Windsor-Essex Counselling Support Line
- Struggling during the Pandemic? Help is Available 24/7
- Call 519-946-3277 or 1-877-451-1055
Run for Rocky Legacy Project – 2SLGBTQIA+ Community
- Access to Counselling for the Rainbow Community
- Free of Charge – NO WAIT LIST
- Call 519-966-5010