Module 1: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Module 2: Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Module 3: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Module 4: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
1:00pm – 2:30pm
CMHA-WECB, 1400 Windsor, Ave., Windsor
This introductory course will include the CHIME Recovery Approach (connection, hope, identity, meaning and empowerment). This framework is centred on people and their lived experiences. Students will be introduced to journaling and discover the benefits of journaling for recovery, mental health and overall well-being.
Module 1: Journaling
- Definition of self-expression, creative journaling and recovery journaling.
- Our personal journey of recovery and capture highlights.
- Journaling techniques.
Module 2: Hope
- Definition of hope and recovery.
- Reflect on hope and your personal recovery journey.
Module 3: The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life Concept
- Develop your own Tree of Life
Module 4: Writing Your Story
- Students with develop their own recovery story.