Module 1: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Module 2: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Module 3: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Module 4: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
1:00pm – 2:30pm
CMHA-WECB, 1400 Windsor, Ave., Windsor
This introductory course will include the CHIME Recovery Approach (connection, hope, identity, meaning and empowerment). This framework is centred on people and their lived experiences. Students will be introduced to journaling and discover the benefits of journaling for recovery, mental health and overall well-being.
Module 1: Journaling
- Definition of self-expression, creative journaling and recovery journaling.
- Our personal journey of recovery and capture highlights.
- Journaling techniques.
Module 2: Hope
- Definition of hope and recovery.
- Reflect on hope and your personal recovery journey.
Module 3: The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life Concept
- Develop your own Tree of Life
Module 4: The CHIME Framework & Writing Your Story
- Students will learn about the CHIME Framework and how to incorporate it into their journey.
- Students with develop their own recovery story.